Wynn Resort In Everett Targets LEED Platinum Certification
- Direct links to public transportation and close proximity to Boston’s transportation hub.
- Solar energy panels and onsite micro-turbine energy plant that will cleanly and efficiently generate approximately 23% of the resorts annual electricity and 50% of the resort’s annual heating and hot water needs.
- Purchase of approximately 7% of the project’s annual electrical consumption from local green-power service providers.
- Charging stations and preferential parking for electrical vehicles; maximum use of electrical/alternative fuel vehicles in the resort vehicle fleet.
- Creative use of natural light and high-efficiency LED fixtures to reduce power consumption.
- Heavy promotion of Wynn’s signature water ferry system that links to Boston Harbor, Logan Airport and beyond.
- Onsite integrated bike transportation program with connected bike paths and easily accessible racks.
- Highly innovative and efficient solid food waste recycling, drainage system and water conservation programs.
Alyssa HillerDirector of PR & Social MediaUnited Statesalyssa.email@example.com
MORE FROM PRESS RELEASES
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Encore Boston Harbor Hosting Two-Day Career Fair for All Interested Candidates
Wynn Resorts Once Again Outranks All Other Casino Resorts On FORTUNE Magazine's 2019 World's Most Admired Companies List
Encore Boston Harbor Hosts First Benefit Event and Exceeds $300,000 Fundraising Goal for the New England Center for Arts and Technology