Wynn Resort In Everett Targets LEED Platinum Certification
- Direct links to public transportation and close proximity to Boston’s transportation hub.
- Solar energy panels and onsite micro-turbine energy plant that will cleanly and efficiently generate approximately 23% of the resorts annual electricity and 50% of the resort’s annual heating and hot water needs.
- Purchase of approximately 7% of the project’s annual electrical consumption from local green-power service providers.
- Charging stations and preferential parking for electrical vehicles; maximum use of electrical/alternative fuel vehicles in the resort vehicle fleet.
- Creative use of natural light and high-efficiency LED fixtures to reduce power consumption.
- Heavy promotion of Wynn’s signature water ferry system that links to Boston Harbor, Logan Airport and beyond.
- Onsite integrated bike transportation program with connected bike paths and easily accessible racks.
- Highly innovative and efficient solid food waste recycling, drainage system and water conservation programs.
Greg JohnExecutive Director of Brand MarketingUnited StatesGreg.John@encorebostonharbor.com857-770-7807
MORE FROM PRESS RELEASES
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Encore Boston Harbor Signs Agreement With Local Big Night Entertainment Group To Open Premier Restaurant/Lounge & Nightclub
Encore Boston Harbor Hosting Several Vendor Fairs for Local, Minority, Women and Veteran-Owned Businesses
Encore Boston Harbor Building New Riverfront Playground and Riverwalk at Rivergreen in Everett