Gourmet Burgers, Local Draft Beers, Signature Milkshakes and 75 Inch Televisions: Add On Deck Burger Bar to the List of “Must Do” Boston Sports Bars
EVERETT, MA (April 23, 2019)
— Encore Boston Harbor
is announcing the opening of On Deck Burger Bar—Boston’s newest sports bar—within the $2.6 billion, five-star Encore Boston Harbor resort this summer. Located on the mezzanine balcony adjacent to Mémoire Nightclub, and with a panoramic view of the entire casino gaming floor, On Deck Burger Bar features sports bar favorites and unique offerings, including an extensive gourmet burger line-up, traditional bar snacks, shareable plates, milkshakes, local draft beers and a signature cocktail list.
At 3,800 square feet, filled with rich mahogany and classic plaid carpeting throughout, On Deck Burger Bar seats 154 guests (including a 22-person bar) and features 33 televisions—all measuring 75 inches—providing guests with 360-degree access to televised games from anywhere in the restaurant. In addition, On Deck’s VIP seating area provides an exclusive opportunity to recreate an intimate “living room” experience complete with your own remote-controlled television mounted above a large fireplace and surrounded by comfortable custom furniture sourced from Amsterdam—making for the ultimate game-day setting.
“On Deck Burger Bar will quickly become one of the most attractive sports bars in Boston, with its combination of warm and energetic aesthetics, 360-degree access to the best in televised sports and use of only the highest quality ingredients, with everything made fresh in-house,” said Joseph Leibowitz, Executive Chef at Encore Boston Harbor. “On Deck Burger Bar delivers an approachable and exciting atmosphere with dishes that our guests recognize and others that offer a bit of a twist, featuring a blend of traditional classics and unique takes on sports bar fare, all with a familiar New England feel.”
Menu highlights include:
- Bar snacks and shareable plates such as Cheese Steak Tater Tots and On Deck’s signature Powdered Wings
- Salads including the unique Bacon Cheeseburger Salad
- An extensive gourmet burger line-up including a Steakhouse Wedge Burger and the Peppercorn & Foie Gras Burger
- Buns and rolls including the On Deck Lobster Roll in a toasted brioche bun and our take on a Fenway Park classic, a 100% All Natural Grilled Beef Sausage with Peppers & Onions
- A partnership with ImpossibleTMMeat that delivers a Classic Burger and Meatball Sliders
- Large draft beer selection featuring local favorites Night Shift, Lord Hobo, Cisco and Jack’s Abby
- Signature milkshakes to round it all off such as Peanut Butter & Pretzel, Boston Fudge Brownie and Strawberry Shortcake
Open seven-days a week for lunch and dinner, On Deck Burger Bar offers extended late-night hours to accommodate guests enjoying a big night out at MémoireNightclub or winding down after an evening full of world class entertainment. The restaurant is the latest to be announced as one of 15 dining and lounge venues within Encore Boston Harbor, ranging from fine dining to casual fare. Previously announced dining and lounge options include:
- Red 8, a Chinese restaurant helmed by Chef Ivan Yuen, featuring authentic Chinese dishes that masterfully blend the flavors of China with Western technique
- Rare Steakhouse, an upscale steakhouse featuring waterfront views and the most unique steak program in New England
- Sinatra, a replica of the Forbes Travel Guide Award-winning Italian restaurant located in Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- The Buffet, an exclusive all-you-can-eat experience, with live stations, beautiful displays and accomplished chefs preparing dishes from around the world
- Fratelli, a casual Italian restaurant created by North End entrepreneurs Frank DePasquale and Nick Varano
- Mystique, an Asian-fusion restaurant and lounge with views of the Mystic River, developed by Big Night Entertainment Group
- Mémoire, a glamorous nightclub overlooking the casino floor, also developed by Big Night Entertainment Group
About Encore Boston Harbor
Encore Boston Harbor is a $2.6 billion five-star global destination gaming resort featuring 671 hotel rooms with sweeping views of the Boston skyline and Boston Harbor, an ultra-premium spa, specialty retail, 15 dining and lounge venues, and state-of-the-art ballroom and meeting spaces. It is the largest private, single-phase development in the history of the Commonwealth.
Situated on the waterfront along the Mystic River and connected to Boston Harbor, Encore Boston Harbor will open up the Everett shoreline to the public for the first time in more than a century. The resort has privately funded a cleanup of the heavily contaminated site and is creating a six-acre park along the water which will feature pedestrian and bicycle paths that provide access to the waterfront, an events lawn, picnic and public viewing areas. Ornate floral displays, retail and dining experiences will overlook the Encore Harborwalk.
Encore Boston Harbor will connect to points across the harbor via a robust water transportation system that the resort is introducing. Low-profile European-style boats will be used to sail back and forth without the need to raise area drawbridges. Encore Boston Harbor is expected to open in June 2019.