Encore Boston Harbor Is New Name For Local Gaming Resort
- Steve Wynn has been completely removed from company operations and all of his Wynn stock has been sold.
- The board has launched an internal investigation, led by a third-party law firm, into the company’s awareness and response to allegations regarding Mr. Wynn.
- Three new independent board members have been added, all women, bringing our company in the top 40 S&P 500 companies in terms of female board representation.
- A new department has been formed to focus on gender equality, diversity, fair treatment, and female leadership.
- New and progressive benefits have been launched including paid parental leave and a “perfect start” bonus for new parents.
- A review of gender equality in pay, and changes in sexual harassment training with input from third-party experts.
Greg JohnExecutive Director of Brand MarketingUnited StatesGreg.John@encorebostonharbor.com857-770-7807
MORE FROM PRESS RELEASES
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Encore Boston Harbor Announces $100,000 Donation and Employment Outreach To Support Greater Lawrence Disaster Relief Efforts
Cambridge College and Encore Boston Harbor Open Greater Boston Gaming Career Institute
Encore Boston Harbor Completes Pre-Opening Payments to City of Everett & Opens First Encore Career Center